This set of 5 kitsch Christmas tree decorations will make a great addition to a colourful Mexican themed Christmas tree. These laser cut wooden Xmas ornaments are inspired by Mexican folk art and are a great alternative to traditional baubles.
The 5 funky designs have been created using colourful paper, digitally printed onto plywood and finished with a layer of gloss.
The eco-friendly ornaments are made from responsibly sourced, FSC certified European birch plywood (visible on the back), giving them a light-weight natural feel and a grained texture on the glossy image side. The ornaments hang from semi-transparent aqua and red ribbons.
– The mermaid is approximately 91mm (3.5 inches) long x 70mm (3 inches) wide x 3mm deep.
– The sacred heart is approximately 97mm (3.5 inches) long x 54mm (2 inches) wide x 3mm deep.
– The sugar skull is approximately 85mm (3.5 inches) long x 65mm (2.5 inches) wide x 3mm deep.
– The luchador is approximately 85mm (3.5 inches) long x 55mm (2.5 inches) wide x 3mm deep.
– The bird is approximately 92mm (3.5 inches) wide x 63mm (2.5 inches) high x 3mm deep.